Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Meee

 Hmmm, not sure if I posted this already...found it in scribefire and figured I better paste it here before I delete it...looks like it's from 2011!!
Happy Birthday to me...
Tazja just wouldn't let me sleep this morning.  Gosh she sounds so pathetic whinning and crying.  She is so into me haha. I feel bad when I have to make her lay down but I need some time alone too.  Today I turn 43 and that's probablly the last time I will say that since age doesn't mean anything to me and I never plan on growing up~too much trouble.
I'm off to see Stacy Seibold today for my headaches and sleep issues today then going to Jayme's.  She has the day off and they are all coming out here, I'm super excited that Wade is home and I saw him yesterday and he's looking real good.  He's the thinnest that I've ever seen him but it's a good thin.  I'm so happy he's off of the drugs, talk about worrying.  They never tell you when you have kids that you will spend the rest of your life worrying about them.
Sara went out on the floor a few days ago so I was thinking about stopping by there to get my hair cut and colored but she doesn't get on the floor till 5.  I will see how it plays out.
Not feeling too good today, got up earlier to use the bathroom and my tummy feels like it's turning!  I haven't been eating right at all and I'm sure that has alot to do with it.  But my back is acting crazy.  It actually feels like it's broken and going in and out of muscle spasms.  Man I'm so tired of it.  I look like an old lady when I walk and when I lift a leg to walk I feel like I'm going to fall.  I'm icing alot and hoping it goes soon.
I've fallen off the slow carb diet since Matthew's birthday party which I believe was on the 8th.  So today is my last day off and then back to the wagon.  I haven't gained all of my weight back so I don't feel hopeless.


~~Show Faith, Always Dream, Share With Everyone, Hope hope HOPE and Love Ridiculously & Unselfishly and Be the Person you Dream and Hope to be remembered for~~

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment