Monday, March 4, 2013

March 3rd 2013

Dear diary,
Things don't always stay the same but do they really need to change so quickly sometimes? Its hard to keep up with everything cause its speeding by. I'm gonna be 45 next month. Do you know what that means? That means I will be 50 i'm 5 years! Www have has some big changes in our lives. Jayme had baby Elliott on Nov 27th 2012. Long and thin just like his big brother, looks a lot like him too. poor little guy got sick with the flu shortly after he came home and a blood infection but he pulled through, he's a lot tougher than what he looks. All the other kids live him to pieces but especially Rylie. He thinks that Elliott is his baby and he's extremely protective and nurturing with him. Its adorable. Since being home from the hospital he has gained a lot of weight and is strong and starting to smile and be social, he's adorable too of course.
We has the first family workshop at wades prison Friday. It was nice to see him and spend 4 hours with him. I think he may be a but mad at me cause, well i'm not real sure.
Bill was taken off his anti psychotic meds a few months ago and he is starting to feel better and getting his energy back too. I am too since i've removed most of my carbs and sugars from my diet. I have so much energy that its hard to go to sleep much of the time. I've also dropped over 20 lbs.
So with all this extra energy we've started remodeling. We're gonna move the kitchen. So far we have almost finished putting up the recessed lights, tore down the bar thing and bought a dish washer and light and pan holder for above the new bar. Pictures to come. Time to sleep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment