Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 20th 2012

Today was another lazy day. Didn't get up till noon and haven't done a damn thing but lay on the couch and watch movies on Netflix. It rained most of the day. It started last night as soon as I got home from baby sitting. Then our electricity weeny out for a few hours. I figured it was gonna be a lazy weekend. They all have been since I've been watching the kids.  They totally wear me out. I'm working on trying to get into s shape to keep up with the little heathens.
Yesterday we went to the park cause Rylie wanted to"have fun" he's so frigging adorable it's almost hard to look at him sometimes...and sweet as honey. The way he squeals and giggles and the way he looks at me when i'm swinging him high in the baby swing is irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment