Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday September 23rd 2012

It was a nice quiet Sunday dinner. I made chicken nachos and mom bought a carrot cake with her for Zacs birthday. He's gonna be 23 tomorrow.I think he was a bit surprised.
Me and bill picked up some sand for the sandbox today and Rylie and Alana played in it for over an hour.
Me and my mom walked down to the Moreno house and checked out the outer perimeters again. She will probably end up putting a bid on it, but it will be much lower than what they're asking. They want a little over 88,000 and mom will bid low. The tax value is 47, 000 so they are well over priced that's for sure. It's funny because I will look back on this in a few years and she may have went a totally different route.
I'm propped up here on the pull out sofa bed with Rylie snoring away next to me. Alana went to bed around 7:30. She was starting to turn into a little bandit. She's so cute sitting on the potty chair. It's hard to imagine that Micah and Rylie just got potty trained and Alana is ready. She wants to keep up with them two so badly. She is doing a good job at it! Micah is staying at Zacs parents so she has a way to school. Her new preschool refuses to pick her up at their house so Vicki takes her. I feel like I never see Micah anymore. That may change here soon because Jayme and zac want her to be home with everyone else, not having to stay at his parents every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment