Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Shortage of US Clowns

 Apparently there's a clown shortage in USA. The news said that the ones that we have are getting ready to retire and the younger crowd never went into the business because they didn't really go to the circus. I say it's because they are creepy!

On a brighter note, we have Lala and she is keeping the house hopping. She is a non stop talker but I love to listen to her, she's really a hoot. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth. She's laying by me on the floor and hopefully she's asleep now since the news is on. Yup she is, just checked.

We got some more snow but I'm just really sick of tracking it. All I really know is we got tons this winter and we're 2 inches shy of breaking the record set back in the early 80's. I think we're gonna get quite a flood because we are getting rain soon too.

Lala went on a sled ride, papa pulled her on it and then she played on a Lala sized snow hill yesterday. I love my little Lala loopsy. She is now calling me grandma loopsy ;)

~~Show Faith, Always Dream, Share With Everyone, Hope hope HOPE and Love Ridiculously & Unselfishly and Be the Person you Dream and Hope to be remembered for~~

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment