Friday, February 14, 2014

Excuse me, I've lost my appetite and can't find it

 I've lost my appetite and I'm not gonna go looking for it. It's been very noticable for almost 2 weeks now. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the amount of YouTube videos that I've been watching on weight loss surgery in preparation for my surgery. I do get hunger pains once in a while like right now but it 1am and I'm upstairs.

Last night I went and got a bowl of cereal but that's not a good idea so I'm gonna stick it out with my ice water. I go to see Dr. Beitzel for my final wls office visit on the 24th. I'm excited but hoping that I'll have dropped a few lbs this time. With my decreased appetite I should have.

I didn't get up till almost 4pm today! I'm a bit embarrassed to say that even to myself. I stayed up late but not that damn late.

I fell yesterday and slammed into the floor and banged my head on the drawer handles from tripping over some plumbing pipes Bill had laying in the middle of the floor. It was an awful trip, scared the shit out of me but he scared me more with the  look on his face and running to my rescue. I remember looking at him with a dazed look in my eyes. And of all things I thought, Awe, he loves me. What a dork lol. Just like the movies. But I guess I think he secretly hates me. That's no way to live a life.

I've talked to a few friends from high school lately while playing games on the phone with them and it's a bit bittersweet when I hear about their jobs and kids in college. I know those days are over for me and have to move on but I still feel like I'm missing out on the prime of my life.

I got my first wls video uploaded, it's still set as private because I want to make sure that the only people that see it are people looking for wls and advice and what not.

Well, I thought I was gonna slide through that fall unscathed but the pain finally set in tonight. At first it just felt like I had done a lot of exercising then it zeroed in on my lower back, right side of my head and neck where I slammed into the drawer handles and weirdly enough on both sides of my neck in the front. It's a good thing I have so much cusion. The rest of my body is aching but not too bad and nothing that 4 ibuprofen can't cure.

~~Show Faith, Always Dream, Share With Everyone, Hope hope HOPE and Love Ridiculously & Unselfishly and Be the Person you Dream and Hope to be remembered for~~

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment