Sunday, February 16, 2014

Long Winter 2014

 It's 3 am and I'm just about to go to bed.

We're going into ft. Wayne tomorrow to see Jayme, mom and the kids. We're bringing my Lala home with us for a few days. Hoping we get snowed in so I can keep her longer!! Hehe.

We went down to Lee and Elaines to have chicken wings and everyone else drank beer. We played dice. I got to know the new renters Pam and Steve which was nice. Other than that the rest of us are the Winter crew here at the lake. Of course us, Lee and Elaine, Rick and Cindy, Paul and Jean and Tina. The Merkels didn't come tonight. It's nice to just get out of the house and be around other people for awhile.

Bill got me a dozen beautiful pink roses for Valentines day and a lovely card. It surprised me, even though he gave it to me early or I should say especially since he gave it to me early. I took pictures but still haven't goten everything set up so it syncs with my computer. I gotta get up kinda early, much earlier than I have been getting up so I'm off to bed. I'm excited to see my munchkins.

It's been a very long winter.


~~Show Faith, Always Dream, Share With Everyone, Hope hope HOPE and Love Ridiculously & Unselfishly and Be the Person you Dream and Hope to be remembered for~~

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment