Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's getting kinda late


It's getting kinda late, 12:40 but wanted to make a quick jot. I've gotten some relaxation tonight after having Lala for 5 days and Micah and Rylie for the weekend. Loved every minute of them but to go from basically doing nothing to taking care of toddlers is quite a feat. That would be one of my main reasons for wanting to get myself healthier and choosing WLS surgery for that. 

It seems that the time frame to get all of my insurance information together is coming to a wrap up. Tomorrow is my last visit with Dr. Beitzel for my 3 month doctor supervised weight loss program which I should say hasn't gone well. After that visit all I need to do is finish up the intensive paperwork on the surgeons website and fax all my other doctor's information of all my visits. If there's one thing I have it's a paper trail of doctors.

My mom and Jayme came out for a fish fry tonight, it also saved me a trip taking the kids home. That was awesome because I have a lot of driving to do next week and we've been trying to save on gas money to put it into the house. Little by little it's getting done. We've been doing remodeling for a year now. I know because I was reading some of my older blog posts and there was the first posting in March of last year about the things that we had purchased and what Bill had already done. It's hard to imagine that it's been a year because it did go fast but when I think of all he's accomplished it adds up. 


Tonight was the first time that mom and Jayme got to see the house in the shape that it's in right now...the new upper bathroom and closet. The new closet office which I love. Many things in the kitchen were new to Jayme and she really likes everything especially the master suite. 

I'm excited about having my final doctor appointment tomorrow but now am getting a bit nervous, not much but just a little

~~Show Faith, Always Dream, Share With Everyone, Hope hope HOPE and Love Ridiculously & Unselfishly and Be the Person you Dream and Hope to be remembered for~~

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment