Monday, February 24, 2014

WLS update

I  have been posting on my Cozi blog which isn't public. I'm going to copy and paste them over here so there are gonna be lots of posts at once from out of nowhere.

I looked over my older posts too and I've been posting here since 2009. Wow that's a long time for me to keep up with something. So there is something to say for journaling.

I noticed that almost all of my picture posts have disappeared. The link to the pictures server that I used is obviously gone. Too bad that I'm not sure what pictures those were so I'll just have to remove the posts altogether.

Went to Dr. Beitzel today, it was my last visit of my 3 month weight loss visits. I've managed to remain the same weight for 3 months. That's good for me, I didn't gain and I was gaining like crazy. So I have the papers from my visits but not a medical necessity letter which I told him I needed. I'm confused, maybe he is sending it in. I thought we had our shit together and the nurse handing me the papers and said they all looked good and that she hoped I got approved. So I didn't look at them until we had already left.

I'm going to fax all my info to Dr. Sloan tomorrow hopefully... I'm waiting for a copy of my blood tests results. I thought they were on my online medical records website but nothing is there so I sent them an email. Maybe I should also be asking about that letter. My psychiatrist wrote a letter of medical necessity a few months back so hopefully that will work if all else fails. It's getting to be a little more real. blah blah blah...more on that later.

~~Show Faith, Always Dream, Share With Everyone, Hope hope HOPE and Love Ridiculously & Unselfishly and Be the Person you Dream and Hope to be remembered for~~

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment