Thursday, February 13, 2014

It's been such a long long long Winter! We've broken records this year for snow fall and below zero temperatures. I now know what cabin fever truly feels like. I don't have much to do and I asked Bill when he was going to get the ax and chop through the door and say Honey I'm Home! REDRUM.

Boy he's done so much to the house this Winter that I hardly recognize it anymore. I love love our new master bath and closet. I even got a built in office in our regular closet. It's where I'm at right now. It's great, it has all the room I'll need to keep the computer, printer and files together. Of course the kitchen and living room got swapped. Our kitchen is simply awesome. He just finished putting a pull out trash under the sink on the island and today he made tip outs of the fake drawers in the island. He's planning and working on getting the stairs moved. Once that's done we'll be able to finish the master suite.

I actually had a reason for this post but now I can't remember so it must not have been too important. It seems as though I'm going to be able to post more often since I have my little office area that's dedicated for the computer.

~~Show Faith, Always Dream, Share With Everyone, Hope hope HOPE and Love Ridiculously & Unselfishly and Be the Person you Dream and Hope to be remembered for~~

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment